Vandalizing of the JoJo Wiki is not allowed, and any attempt to do so may result in a block.
Most of these are allowed within user profiles unless stated otherwise. If you are unsure whether you are breaking the rules or not, open a discussion in the talk page of the article or create a thread in the forums.
- Do not add irrelevant, or nonsensical information to any articles in the wiki.
- Posts in forum threads should generally be related to the topic.
- Any articles created must be relevant to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Users should not delete content without legitimate reason.
- No offensive articles with overly sexual and vulgar language, or racist remarks. This applies to User Pages as well.
- No intimidating or harassing language/behavior towards another user.
- No text in another language other than English, or when present, Japanese.
- No edit-warring (i.e. continuously adding or deleting content from a page that another user keeps reverting). If you believe that your changes should be kept and not reverted, please leave a legitimate reason in the Edit Summary or contact an Admin or Content Moderator.
- Aside from the rules above, users should abide by all the Real Life Wiki Policies as well.
If any of the rules above are committed, the user will be blocked for up to a week depending on the level of vandalism. If the user wishes to dispute a claim and explain their actions, they can send a message to any of the RealLife Wiki:Administrators.
If a second offense is committed, the user will most likely be blocked anywhere from a month to 6 months, again, depending on the level of vandalism.
The User will be blocked from editing the wiki for a year.