It takes place several months later as Ballard Ewers III escapes Jail and is on the lose as Baxter, Wanda and Kiki are the only active members as they are prepared to take him down as vegeance of their past lives along with a few other heroes out there. The others like Gunther and Amber couldn't make it due to Family, Studying and Nicolas returned to Japan for Saori.
Chapter 1: The Other Seyan! Baxter's Best Friend?!
It starts off with Baxter, Wanda and Kiki entering Whitestone as Baxter tells them that he's bringing a friend along on their next journey as he promised to do it for him when the next journey begins. Kiki asks who it was as Baxter responds with Christian being the one coming along with them to find their father and defeat him from the domination he wants to cause.
The Group makes it to Christian as Christian wonders whats going to happen now as Kiki tells him that their father is planning on dominating the world, Wanda happens to know that he is residing in Charlottesville. Christian sees that this is very serious and decides to join the Ewers Group on their next adventure.
After 1 Hour, The Ewers Group makes it to Charlottesville as their journey begins.
Chapter 2: Charlottesville Heroes: Fire Fox and Ladybug!
Chapter 3: A Gender-bender of Earth 466!
Chapter 4: Breaking out Harley!
Chapter 5: The Anti-Ladybug!
Chapter 6: Mubo Unten, The Reckless Driver!
Chapter 7: The One who bailed out their Father! It's their Uncle!
Chapter 8: The Father of the Ewers! The Escaped Criminal!
Development Updates / News
- September 27th, 2017: The Game is officially announced and the main antagonist is Ballard Ewers III.
- October 17th, 2017: Melissa Welch is the final playable character to be playable.
- November 16th, 2017: Chelsea Hanson will appear in someway in the game.
- November 24th, 2017: All the bosses have been revealed.
- December 2nd, 2017: Sprites are being created for the game and programmed into the game with the basics starting with Baxter Ewers.
- December 5th, 2017: More Sprites of Baxter Ewers added in and programmed.
- February 4th, 2018: Chapters have been revealed in the game.
- March 3rd, 2018: More of Baxter Ewers's data added in. The Calmness Form has been confirmed to appear in the game. Baxter Ewers completed and programmed into the game.
- March 4th, 2018: Wanda's sprites in development.
- April 10th, 2018: Wanda's Sprites completed and programmed.
- June 21st, 2018: Kiki Ewers's Sprites in development.
- June 27th, 2018: Kiki's Completed and programmed. Christian Rice's Sprites in Development.
- July 30th, 2018: Christian Rice's Sprites completed and programmed. Melissa Welch's Sprites in development.
- August 13th, 2018: A Title Screen has been created.
- August 14th, 2018: Baxter and Ballard Ewers III's time stopping sound effects added in. More Sound effects added in.
- August 18th, 2018: Melissa Welch completed and programmed into the game. Vixen Ewers' Sprites in development.
- August 31st, 2018: Vixen Ewers's sprites completed and programmed into the game. Marinette Ewers' Sprites in development.
- October 24th, 2018: Marinette Ewers's Sprites completed and programmed. Baxette Ewers's sprites in development.
- December 9th, 2018: Baxette Ewers's Sprites completed and programmed. Harley Ewers' Sprites in development.
- January 24th, 2019: Harley Ewers' Sprites completed and programmed. Adrien Mayrose's Sprites in development.
- February 3rd, 2019: Camera has been completed. Save, Load and Pause Data has been added. Selections completed. Healthbar has been added in. More Data is being inputted into the game. Adrien Mayrose has been completed and programmed. All Characters have been set as playable characters.
- February 5th, 2019: Enemies have been added in. Blood has been added in. After 2 Years of Pre-Production, the game is set for Production.
- February 5th, 2019: Disclaimer, Intro and Title Screen Added.
- February 13th, 2019: Baxette Ewers is no longer a boss.
- February 14th, 2019: Cutscene 1 Completed. Pre-Level Completed. Cutscene 2 in Development.
- February 16th, 2019: Cutscene 2 Completed. Level 1 in Development.
Changes from Real Life
- All Characters are going to have speed differences now since in the last game all characters ran at the same speed.
- Wanda and Kiki are now starters in the game.
- New Playable Characters: Melissa Welch, Vixen Ewers, Marinette Ewers, Harley Ewers, Adrien Mayrose, Christian Rice, and Baxette Ewers.
- Characters will have up to 3-4 Moves.
- The Cutscene mechanic is all different, being similar with Super Baxter 3, Fire Hair, and Nichole.
|Baxter Ewers||Wanda Ewers||Kiki Ewers||Melissa Welch||Vixen Ewers||Marinette Ewers||Harley Ewers||Adrien Mayrose||Christian Rice||Baxette Ewers|
|Baxter Ewers||The First Son and the Twenty First Ewers on the series. He is the most recognizable character throughout the series having been defeating Must Kitsune and saving his world from the Dark Dimmension itself. Now he seeks out with the group for vegeance against his abusive father that escaped jail. He now wears a Black Shirt instead of a Red Shirt. He also has the access to Calmness Mode as his form.||Playable||Earth 010||Starter||100|
|Wanda Ewers||The First ever Ewers born to the world. Wanda is a Stripper at Acus Club and a Assassin of the Ewers Family. She hears about their fathers escape from Jail and now....HE JUST MADE THE LIST! She now has just a Pony Tail as she is completely bald on everything else and now has a brand new Suit design.||Playable||Earth 010||Starter||100|
|Kiki Ewers||The Third Ewers of the Bloodline has had history with her father in the past having been in an Event that has been truly tragic even to herself, now she seeks redemption with the Ewers Group to fight against him. She now wears Casual Clothing like a White T-Shirt, Black Tights and Black Boots.||Playable||Earth 010||Starter||100|
|Melissa Welch||Amber's bestie and "sister" of the series. A Seyan who is tasked at first to destroy the Ewers Group under the mind control of Ballard Ewers III, but was eventually freed after the fight.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Vixen Ewers||The Fourth Ewers born currently living in Charlottesville as Fire Fox from a Superhero group called Charlottesville Heroes in protecting Charlottesville from Crinimals.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Marinette Ewers||The Fifth Ewers born currently living in Charlottesville as Ladybug from a Superhero group called Charlottesville Heroes and she is the sidekick of Fire Fox.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Harley Ewers||The Seventh Ewers born being a Scientist at first then when a horrible experiment went wrong she become what to be like a Psychopath, though she does get cured eventually as she is wrongfully arrested for murder when she didn't do anything bad.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Adrien Mayrose||The Older brother of Brody Mayrose currently in Charlottesville as Black Cat from a Superhero group called Charlottesville Heroes. He was in contact by Brody about the escape of Ballard Ewers and agrees to come with them.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Christian Rice||Baxter's Best Friend and Close Companion since 2012. He is an Anime Lover (Including Hentai), Manga Artist, Artist, Gamer and Comic Book Reader.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Baxette Ewers||Baxette Ewers is an alternate universe counterpart of Baxter Ewers from Earth 466, the Genderbend universe. She is at first corrupted and controlled by Ballard to attack the group, but she is defeated and allies the group to take out Ballard.||Playable||Earth 010||Unlockable||100|
|Chelsea Hanson||From another Family of Hanson (not from Dr. Hanson) Chelsea is described as a human with tiger DNA.||Unknown||Earth 010||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mewfour Reikon||A Gothic Sorcerer back in the Dark Dimmension with Psychic Powers.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
|Zaahida Altessa||A Vampire Fox Sorcerer back in the Dark Dimmension with Dark Powers.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
|Anti-Ladybug||An imposter who is framing Ladybug which turns out it's actually Chloe Ewers who is being mind controlled to take down the group.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
|Mubo Unten||A member sent out by Ballard Ewers III who attempts to take out the group in a Car.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
|Jeff Ewers||A Ewers who allies Ballard and is the big brother of him and is sent to take the group out.||Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
|Ballard Ewers III||The Ewers Family's Crinimal Father who has a ton of Records in mostly Rape of many woman, Indenct assaults, Child pornography, Child abuse, and DUI and has escaped from Prison ready to cause chaos yet again.||Final Boss||Earth 010||N/A||N/A|
The Moveset for each of the heroes on here are the letters P, L, M and Space Bar.
|Baxter Ewers||Chi Punch||Chi Kick||Chi Shot||N/A|
|Wanda Ewers||Shot Gun||Sniper Rifle||Sword Slash||N/A|
|Kiki Ewers||Chi Swing||Chi Punch||Chi Swan||N/A|
|Christian Rice||Inverted Emerald Slash||Emerald Blast||N/A||N/A|
|Melissa Welch||Chi Punch||Chi Spin Kick||Rear End Attack||Chi Shot|
|Vixen Ewers||Fire Yo-yo||Fireball||N/A||N/A|
|Marinette Ewers||Coccinelle Sword||Grappling Claws||N/A||N/A|
|Baxette Ewers||Chi Punch||Chi Shot||N/A||N/A|
|Harley Ewers||Bat Swing||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Adrien Mayrose||Claw Slash||Claw Shoot||N/A||N/A|
|Melissa Welch||Mewfour Reikon||Zaahida Altessa||Anti-Ladybug|
|Mubo Unten||Jeff Ewers||Ballard Ewers III|
- The Story's Elements more familiar towards JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.
- Most of the Characters in this game have different looks, attires and different colors on them for the game.
- Baxter Ewers now wears a Black T-Shirt in the Sequel.
- Wanda Ewers has had a haircuit going bald with a ponytail. Wears a Grey and Black suit with her stomach and legs showing.
- Kiki Ewers retains her locket to keep her powers hidden from going berserk, she now wears a white t-shirt, black tights and black boots.
- Harley Ewers other half of her colors are Green instead of Blue.
- Christian Rice wears a Black T-Shirt instead of Green.
- Baxette Ewers has blue hair with a green tip on her bang, has a short blue t-shirt with her stomach showing, the jean shorts are the same and her socks and shoes are blue.
- This Game also marks the first time a Character not from Earth 010 is playable.